- Rachel Mirfattahi, Innovation Broker for Digital Dairy Chain
- Apostolos Vavouris, Researcher at Strathclyde University
- Leo Petrucci, Owner of Outer Blair Farm
- Richard Hay, Director of RHD Scotland Limited
In today’s digital age, embracing cutting-edge technologies is not just an option but a necessity for small businesses aiming for sustainable growth.
At this online event we will hear from The Digital Dairy Chain who offer any businesses involved in the dairy supply chain across Cumbria, South and West Scotland a range of services to support innovation and productivity through collaboration.
They will be speaking about their ‘Digitalisation Demonstrator’ projects, which are a first-of-a-kind collaboration between the dairy industry and academics which aim to digitally connect the whole dairy supply chain from grass to glass. The Demonstrator projects are focusing on how digital technologies can dramatically reduce the dairy supply chain’s environmental impact through carbon emissions, water use and plastic packaging. Digitalisation on this scale will deliver significant economic, social and environmental gains.
What can you expect at this event?
- Gain valuable insights from industry experts who have harnessed digital innovations to thrive in the business landscape
- Engage with experts and peers during interactive Q&A and discussion sessions
- Connect with like-minded small business owners, potential collaborators, and digital solution providers. Share experiences, challenges, ideas and expand your professional network.