This event is delivered in partnership with the Edinburgh Napier University.
Location: Edinburgh Napier University, Room H11, Merchiston Campus 10 Colinton Road Edinburgh Edinburgh EH10 5DT
In this session we will hear from Daniel Winterstein, CTO, Good-Loop about how they are using AI to power their innovative business.
Through Good-Loop, if people choose to engage with your brand, they unlock a free donation and can choose which of your charity partners they’d like to support. So brands can do some good in the world whilst delivering better ad performance and building brand love.
We will also hear from experts who support Edinburgh Napier University’s Innovation Hub activity. They will outline how they help business, from SMEs to large organiastions, to access research and innovation expertise from Scotland’s #1 modern university, specifically through:
- Knowledge transfer partnerships (KTP) which can subsidise expert help for your business
- Innovation through consultancy including product / service design
- Overcoming complex challenges using research-informed advice
- Employee skills, career development and upskilling
- Developing your Intellectual Property (IP)
- Accessing our IP and technologies through licensing
11:45 – 12:00 Registration and Coffees
12:00 – 13:00 Presentations and Group Discussions
13:00 – 13:45 Networking Lunch