Speakers: Eleonora Vanello, Productivity Club Programme Manager, Scottish Council for Development and Industry; David Hood, Founding Director, the Edinburgh Institute; Calum McRae, Client Services, the Edinburgh Institute
Productivity Club Scotland is hosting a Competitive Advantage (how to disrupt, stand out, increase revenue & gain a 2-year edge) free webinar on Thursday 5th October at 1pm. Finding, and crafting, your true competitive advantage can lead to an edge that lasts up to two years. Uncovering your meaningful advantage is easier, and quicker, than you think. Forget the ‘latest fad’, and grasp instead, a singular advantage that wholly differentiates you within your market, can lead to real value creation, improved pricing, and greater confidence in projecting your product or service offer.
During this session you will:
- Discover the top 10 myths of Compete Advantage (the barriers to your success, preventing you from standing out in your market – and overcoming them)
- Realise that a short, small, rapid and SINGLE change is all that is needed
- Focus – securing a single, rounded, and best strategic competitive advantage means you can drop desperate tactics that won’t work, so you only need only one, simple roadmap – therefore reducing costs and stress whilst improving revenue income – and increasing the overall value of your organisation!
- See how easy it is to craft and use a simple, logical, deductive and evidence-based process, that brings your people and customers with you – delivering a very specific advantage resulting in a stronger promotional message, a sharp elevator pitch, boosts the selling process, and increases confidence
- Hear how to truly project and amplify your position in the market (and get the better prices that you deserve), and really stand out – making yourself more critical to your customer
And, arguably, be able to actually own the market
David Hood, Founding Director, the Edinburgh Institute
David Hood is Director of the Edinburgh Institute ™, a specialist in strategic competitive advantage, revenue and real value for the Citizen, Customer, and Client. Author of business books ‘The Marketing Manifesto’ to improve marketing, ‘CompetitiveSME’ to bring big-company branding and practical advantage to smaller business, and ‘Direct!’ for exemplary direct marketing techniques.